Collection of your Personal Information
To facilitate the provision of our services to you, when you visit our site or use our services, we may ask for your personal data, which include,
(1) Personal Data (such as your name, e-mail address and telephone number)
(2) Traffic Data (IP address, the browser type and version)
Our website may collect general information about your visits by means of cookies files when you visit certain services of this Site. The information so gathered is only used for analyzing your preference in relation to the services we provide.
Purpose of collection of personal data
Louxor Limited may use the data collected and provided by you for one or more of the following purposes:
1. To contact you in regard of your enquiries
2. For identification purpose
Security of your Personal Information
Louxor Limited takes seriously the trust you place in us. We strive to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, to maintain data accuracy, and to ensure the appropriate use of the information. Encryption technology, such as SSL, may be employed for the transmission of data collected online.
Disclosure of personal data
All personal data held by the Company will be kept confidential by the Company. However, the data collected may be disclosed in the following situations:
1. Any subsidiaries
2. Any person or company who is acting for or on behalf of the Company.
3. Any other person or company who is under a duty of confidentiality to the Company
4. As we may be required to do so by laws
Access and Correction of Personal Data
You are entitled to know what personal data we have about you and to correct any mistakes. To access or correct any personal data, you can contact us.
We value your opinions. If you have comments or questions about our privacy statement, please send them to the Louxor Limited office or write to us at the following address:
17/F, Weswick Commercial Building, 147-149 Queen’s Road East, Wanchai, Hong Kong.